Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just Pictures of my Finished Stuff


I named my next Victoria Sweater The Pink Panter after the yarn color. I'll be working on this while I work on other projects. Almost finished with the back.



Victoria Sweater




The Fern Fitted Shell. This was the first time I ever done bust shaping. I enjoyed learning that skill. A skill that will be needed alot more.



My next project will be this Adrift by Carol Feller. Really looking forward to making this. Going on a shopping trip in June and the bus will be too cold for me so I know this will work fine for that chill. Will be making long sleeves. The yarn is a lace weight merino wool in black. Can't wait to get started with this. Waiting on yarn. Patience has never been one of my strong points. Now, Now, Now, I want it NOW. My yarn is in the mail.


A long time since my last post. I've been very busy with work and knitting. Took a couple of classes too. Looking forward to the next Sheep and Wool Festival at Rhinebeck and Stitches East. This is all for now. The Pink Panter is calling me.