Sunday, April 3, 2011

More Victoria


This is what I call a record for me. Two post in less than 10hrs of each other. Not much to say, just wanted to post more pics of my Victoria Sweater. This sweater is not really finished it needs buttons. I purchased really nice glass buttons at Vogue Knitting in January when it came to NYC. The vendor only had 5 at that time so I purchased them believing she would send me the 4 extra I needed for my sweater and bill my credit card. That is what we agreed on, but she called to tell me my CC wouldn't go threw. Well, that can't be, I have used that one card for everything I purchased that day. I still have my 5 buttons and she still has not sent my other 4 buttons that I really want for my sweater. I did resend her my CC info again as she requested. She wants me to send a different CC and I won't do that. This CC is what I use for everything. These are the perfect buttons for this sweater. The buttons will cost more than the yarn. Love these buttons.