Monday, April 11, 2011

A Nice Day To Wear A Hand Knit Sweater

Today was such I nice day to wear a sweater that I wore my Victoria Sweater. No pictures as yet. Sunday is my knitting group meeting at the local Panera Bread and I will ask one of the ladies to take a few shots for me. It was warm and I love the way it fit. Still no buttons for it yet, but that's ok too. Not sure I would button it anyway. I see the new Knit Scene is out. It has some nice patterns from what I see. Will get a copy on Sunday when I stop by B&N. Nothing more to post right now. Trying to get my Pink Panters back completed. Almost finished, but the Adrift keeps calling me. I take it every were with me. I need to knit 2.5 inches and then I can start short row neck shaping. Can't wait. Will leave it home and just take the toe-up socks I started. That makes 3 projects and all is well with the world now. What will be finished first? This is what I want to happen: Adrift, Socks, and The Pink Panter last. The PP has to be finished by beginning of Fall. Adrift must be ready by June 4th shopping trip. That bus will have a chill on it and I won't freeze this year. Thats it for now.