Sunday, April 11, 2010

I Won! I Won!



I feel like I won the slots in Las Vegas today. I won the Addi Clicks from Ebay. My bid was the highest bid can you believe it. I can't wait to get them into my hands. I've been reading reviews for the past couple of days and will get to make my own test of these needles. So far I love everything about Addi needles. They are light weight and easy on the hands. I can say for sure that the knit picks are just a tad heavier to me. I could not live without either in my life. So winning this bid and just ordering a 12 piece set from Ebay was the icing on the cake for me. Like I said, you could never have to many knitting needles. I think I will take better care of this lot. I don't expect that I will be buying anymore needles in a very long time. I'm almost finish with swatching the gray cascade 220. It feels good and the size 7 needle knits up a nice feeling fabrics. Want to finish this up so I can get to the patten.